I currently have 5 chosen career paths:
Customer Service
Industry
I have started my own customer service company. It has been in effect for over
a year now. We are contracted with a long list of fortune 500 companies. Our
company focuses on allowing for people to work from home, as independent
contractors, and still generate revenue. Our customer service representatives
can make anywhere from $8 to $16 an hour, depending on their performance. Our
main focus is to allow for students, like myself, to work from school, home, or
while traveling (within the US), and still be able to have money in their
pocket. We even have military members and their families working for our
company. I started working as a customer service representative one week after
my 18th birthday. I was working 50 to 80 hours a week, and became a
supervisor within 9 months of becoming employed. But, I realized that the
leading customer service company that I was working for, did not value my time
or opinion as an employee. I spent a lot of time correcting written procedures,
and proofreading documents that my manager wrote, and I was only making $3 per
every commissioned sell. Even though I was making $4,000 a month, the time that
I put in was crazy. That was when I realized that I wanted to leave the
customer service industry, as a customer service representative. I decided to
form my own business and allow for people to work on their own time, and whenever
they feel like working. I decided to base pay off of schedule adherence and
performance, and not on the tenure
of that said representative. Anyone has the opportunity to make more than the
average customer service representative would within a brick and mortar
company.
Beauty Retail and
Supply Industry
I started a beauty retail and supply store. We have been doing business
under the name since 2012. We decided completely end the brick-and-mortar
store, and going e-commerce. We supply 100% Virgin and Virgin Remy human hair
extensions that range between the inches of 12 and 26. The origins available
are Brazilian Peruvian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Indian. The reason why I
started this company was because I realized that my retailer was cheating me
for over 3 years. I would by the hair, and they would cheat me out of 30 grams.
I didn’t realize it until I actually weighed the items.
Law Industry
Even though my major is currently Entertainment Business, I
plan to end my career as a Supreme Court Justice. After I gain my masters in
May, I am going to enroll in law school at Emory
University. I want to be a real estate attorney, entertainment attorney,
and criminal justice attorney. My mother is a paralegal and has been one for
over 30 years. I used to spend most of my days, as a child, down at the Broward
county courthouse. I have met a lot of “big name” attorneys, who have become
family friends over the years. I used to sit in on the court sessions and was
so intrigued by what was happening before my eyes.
Real Estate Industry
My parents have been licensed real estate brokers for over
30 years each. My mother has been licensed in Florida, Georgia, and in Alabama.
My father has been licensed in Florida and the Caribbean. I have also grown up
knowing real estate and investment terms that most 30-year-old adults couldn’t
even understand. I want to have a career within the real estate industry, as a
licensed real estate broker. I also want to be a real estate agent.
I cannot pursue my law career until after I have finished
gaining my masters. I also have to get three letters of recommendation (not a
problem), and pass the LSAT in December. I have set up an account to start
practicing online via benchprep.com.
Please wish me blessings through my journey to success!
No comments:
Post a Comment