According to Oxford
Dictionaries, “well-being” is the state of being comfortable, healthy, or
happy. This definition does not only apply to health or wealth, but it also
applies to social, self, knowledge, and many other categories of ones
well-being. Through this blog, I want to share my well-being and progression
through the completion of my career, health, wealth, feelings, and knowledge
with the world.
When I first started blogging, I was 18 and started a blog
about health. I am going to start
writing on that blog again. But, I also want to share many other facets of “my
world” and how I take each day one step at a time, through my Lord and savor,
Jesus Christ. I start practicing for the LSAT this year in April.
I plan to take the LSAT in December and also graduated with
my B.S. in entertainment business, back in April as well. I decided to reenroll
back in school for my masters in entertainment business in May. I want to sell
electronics and hair extensions throughout my years of earning my degrees in
law and entertainment.
I am also a partner in a customer service company that focuses
on helping others earn income while gaining the benefits of working within
fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Carnival Cruise Lines, ADT
and many other companies. I look forward to sharing my stages of development
with the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment