I
have so many chosen career fields. I talked about them in some of my previous
blog posts and in class as well. I am going to talk about 3 that will connect
to one another by the end of this blog post.
Being
an entrepreneur is harder than most think. I started selling things for my
school fundraisers at the age of 8. When I saw how easy it was to get people to
buy stuff from me, my friend and I started an in school business that focused
on the sale of homemade rulers.
I
would color the top of a large or small storage box container with a crayon in
order to get the color that the customer desired. After doing that, I would put
glue over it. We would come back the next day and peel the dried ruler off.
We
would sell the small one for ten cents ($0.10) and the larger one for
twenty-five cents ($0.25). The only thing my friend had to do was a find
potential customer to sell them to. We would split the revenue 50/50. When I
think about it now, I was getting cheated because the cost of goods came from
out of my pocket, due to my supplying the glue, crayons, and storage containers.
All
of my career fields are in so many different industry categories... from the
law field, to the hair and beauty field, to the real estate industry, and even
in the telemarketing industry. You can really sum my area of business and
professional interest into one category, customer service. I want to service
customers as an attorney, as a real estate broker, as a life insurance broker,
as a doctor, as a salon owner, as a hair extension distributor, as a
telemarketing company owner, and as a retail storeowner.
Distribution
Issue Examples
Real Estate: There may be a time where
property owners go through a divorce, family issues, someone dies, franchise
issues, and or partnership issues. Distribution laws can help a lot with that, but
it could still take a while to resolve the issue.
Budget: Not setting a budget for the
distribution of items, products, or inventory can be very bad for your
business. Where else would you get the money to do it?
E-Commerce: Being an online store could be
hard for distribution because I would have to ensure that inventory levels are
always correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment